PLP GEN 2
Parking Lot Performance LED
Terrain Site Lighting
The PLP Gen 2 series is a high-performance, high-efficacy LED area luminaire that is DLC Certified and Wet Location listed. PLP-G2 is Dark Sky Friendly and certified for 3G vibration standards. The aluminum housing is finished with a resilient powder coat that is resistant to corrosion, UV degradation, abrasion and salt fog environments. It is ideal for replacing 250-1000W metal halide with typical energy savings of 65% and exceptional rated life of 100,000 hours or more. Precision molded acrylic optics deliver outstanding photometric performance, excellent uniformity, increased pole spacing, and lower power density.
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Mounting: Round/Square Pole Mount, Slip Fitter, Trunnion Bracket
- Finish: Bronze, Black, White, Gray, Silver, Platinum Bronze Ultra-durable powder coat finish endurance tested to withstand 3,000 hours of elevated ambient salt fog conditions. Provides resistance to corrosion, UV degradation, and abrasion.
- Wattage: 25W, 50W, 75W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 240W, 300W
- Voltage: 120-277VAC 50/50Hz
- Surge Protector: 10kV (Standard), Tested According to IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2
- Warranty: 10 Years (25-200W), 5 Years (240-300W)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to 122°F)
- CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
- ANSI C136.31-2001 (3G Vibration)
- ASTM Standard B 117 (Salt Fog)
- Wet Location